AKTU Application Form 2020 Apply Online
Dr. A. P. J. Abdul Kalam Technical University, Uttar Pradesh will conduct the AKTU exam 2020. It is a state-level entrance exam conducted once in a year. All eligible and interested student can apply for the exam. Through this exam, students will get admission in government and private colleges of Uttar Pradesh. The Conducting Authorities will release the AKTU Application Form 2020 in the 4th week of January 2020. The Application Form will be released in online mode at the official website. Admit Card will be issued only to those candidates who successfully apply for the exam. Read the complete article for more details related to AKTU 2020 like Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Examination Dates, Admit Card, etc.
AKTU Important Dates and Details
All students who are going to appear in the exam must know important dates and details of the exam. It will notify you in advance about every upcoming event. Check important dates and details related to AKTU 2020 in the following points.
- Exam Name – AKTU/UPTU
- Conducting Authority – Dr. A. P. J. Abdul Kalam Technical University, Uttar Pradesh
- AKTU Application Form 2020 Release Date – 4th week of January 2020
- Last date to apply for the exam – 3rd week of January 2020
- Admit Card Release Date – 2nd week of April 2020
- Declaration of the Result – 3rd week of June 2020
A student must fulfill all the terms and conditions of the Eligibility Criteria to apply for the exam. Your Application Form will be rejected if you do not satisfy the Eligibility Criteria. Check AKTU 2020 Eligibility Criteria in the following points.
- Nationality – Students of NRI/PIO/Foreign Nationals/ Children of Indian Workers in Gulf Countries and Kashmiri Migrants are eligible to apply for the exam.
- Age Limit – There is no age limit for this exam.
- Appearing Candidates – All appearing students are eligible to apply for the exam.
- Minimum Marks – Students should have obtained minimum 45% marks without grace (40% marks for SC/ST category aspirant) in aggregate.
- For B.Tech/ B.Des/ MCA – You should pass 10+2 with Physics & Mathematics as compulsory subject and Chemistry/ Bio-Technology / Biology / Technical Vocational as an additional subject.
The Application Form will be released in online mode. In the application form, you will be asked to enter your personal details. These details include the Candidate’s Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Address of the aspirant, Email Id, Mobile Number, etc. Your Application Form will be rejected if you provide any kind of wrong information in it. You are requested to enter all details in the Application Form as per your certificate record.
How to Apply For the Exam
A student just need to follow below-mentioned steps to apply for AKTU 2020.
- Go to the official website.
- First you will have to choose the course.
- Click on ‘Apply’ button.
- Read all the given instructions carefully in the form and then click on ‘click here to proceed’ button.
- Enter all the basic details i.e. contact details and Aadhar card number.
- Click on the submit button.
- Fill asked details including education, personal, qualification, etc.
- Click on ‘Submit’ tab.
- Now upload the documents i.e. photograph and signature in the required format.
- In last pay the Application Fees. Choose the mode to pay fee and submit it.
- After successful submission of fee take printout of the filled application form and keep it safe till the completion of other procedures.
Exam Pattern will give you an idea about the difficulty level of the exam and also help you during the preparation. Check AKTU Exam Pattern here.
- Exam mode – Offline ( Pen – Paper Based Mode)
- Question Type – Multiple Choice Question (MCQs)
- Language of Exam – English or Hindi
- Exam Duration – Varies according to course
- Marking Scheme – 4 marks will be allotted for the each correct answer
- Negative Marking – There will be no negative marking
So look upon the above exams through which one can pursue engineering course. Know About Engineering Entrance Exam, Course, Eligibility, Syllabus and Cut off at nextincareer.com